- Do you feel sad?
- Tell me about your sleep schedule. Do you wake up early in the morning (early-morning awakening)?
- How is your level of interest (Loss of Interest/anhedonia)?
- Do you feel guilty about your symptoms?
- Do you feel tired easily (Loss of Energy/fatigue)? During what time of the day do you feel tired?
- How is your concentration (Concentration loss/impaired concentration)? How is your performance on your job?
- How is your appetite (anorexia)?
- Have you thought about hurting yourself (Suicide ideation/commit suicide)?
- When was the last baby?
- Are you worrying or more nervous than usual?
- What are you worrying about (ex. humiliation, public speaking, social situation)?
- Do you have any symptom (ex. shortness of breath, hyperventilation, palpitations, tremors, sweating, psychological irritability)?
- Do you feel tired (Fatigue)?
- Do you have palpitations/dizziness/shortness of breath?
- Are your periods heavy/light/medium?(heavy menstrual flow)
- Do you have constipation/cold intolerance/leg cramps??
- Do you still have period?
- When was your last menstrual period?
- Do you have any hot flashes/mood swings(emotional liability)?
- Do you have palpitations/dizziness/shortness of breath/night sweats?
- Do you have any sleep problems?
- When did your mother begin menopause?
- Did you notice any vaginal dryness (dyspareunia)?
- Do you have any pain during sexual intercourse?
- Do you feel tired (fatigue)?
- Do you have fever/chills/night sweats/rash?
- Do you have lumps/swollen gland? Where in your body (lymphadenopathy)?
- Did you lose your weight (weight loss)?
- How is your appetite?
- Were you in contact with a sick person?
- Have you traveled outside the country?
- When is the last time you had PPD test (TB test)? Have you ever had PPD test?
- Do you have fever/hair loss (alopecia)/oral or genital ulcer?
- Do you have rash? Is that worse with sunlight (photosensitivity)?
- Do you have any joint problem? Is there any redness/swelling/warmth/pain(arthralgia)/stiffness?
- Does cold temperature cause any problems with your fingers (Raynaud)?
- Is there any redness/swelling/warmth/pain (arthralgia)/stiffness in your joint?
- During what time of the day do you have the stiffness? How long does it last?
- Do you have any pain in other joints / anywhere else in your body?
- Do you feel safe at home?
- Do you feel safe in your relationship
- Are there any conflicts with your partner?
- Is there anyone treating you bad?
- Do you think you are (physically or emotionally hurt or) abused by anybody?
- Do you have any children?
- Does your husband abuse your children?
- Do you feel afraid in this relationship?
- Are your friends and family aware? Would they support you?
- Do you have a safe place to go in an emergency?
- Please tell me what happened? How can you describe the event?
- When did that happen?
- Where did that happen?
- Do you know the people?
- Did you report it to the police?
- Was there sexualintercourse/assault?
- What type of sexual intercourse was it (oral, vaginal, anal)?
- Did the ejaculation happen? Did they use condom?
- Do you have stomachache/nausea/vomiting [for pregnancy]?
- Do you use any contraception?
- When was the last menstrual period?
- Did you drink at the time?
- Were you under the influence of any substances at that time?
- Were you beaten on anywhere else in your body?
- Do you have any other pain?
- Do you have bruise or bleeding?
- When were you diagnosed with XX?
- What symptoms did you have at the time of diagnosis?
- What treatment do you receive?
- Are you compliant with your medication?
- Are you having any side effect of your medication?
- Do you monitor your (blood sugar) regularly (at home)?
- What’s the highest/lowest reading?
- When was the last time you check your BP/HbA1c?
- What was the number?
- Retinopathy: Do you see eye doctor? When was the last eye checkup? Was it normal? Do you have any change in your vision?
- Neuropathy: Do you have numbness/tingling/foot ulcer? Do you see foot doctor?
- Hypoglycemia: Did you have dizziness/sweating/palpitation? Have you fainted?
- Gastroparalysis: Do you have digestive symptoms? Do you have nausea/vomit/change in bowel habit/change in appetite?
- ED: Do you have any concern about sexual function (trouble in achieving an erection)?
- Eye: Do you have blurred vision?
- Orthostatic hypotension: Do you have dizziness when you stand up?
- Kidney: Tell me about your urine habit.
- Intestine (bowel movement),
- ED (erectile dysfunction),
- Vascular: Do you have any leg or buttock pain while walking (obstruction of arteries/leg claudication)?
- What are you feeding him?
- Breast milk or formula?(Breast-feed vs. bottle-feed) What formula do you use?
- When did he start eating solid food?
- How many times do you feed him per day?
- Is he sucking well?
- Tell me about his/her birth history?
- How long was your pregnancy?
- Was the baby full-term?
- Vaginal delivery or caesarean section?
- Did you have any complications during your delivery or after delivery?
- Did your child have any medical problems after birth?)
Last checkup (Development):
- When was your child’s last physical check-up [about weight, height, and language development]? Was it normal?
- Is your child gaining weight at a good rate?
- Has there been any sudden gain or loss of physical growth [for DM]?
- Are your child’s vaccinations up to date?
- Is there any problem about your hair (hair loss, hirsutism)?
- Is it (non-)itchy/(non-)painful?
- Do you have facial acne?
- Men: more than 2 drinks a day
- Women: more than 1 drinks per day, or binges on weekend
- Have you felt a need to Cut down on drinking?
- Have you felt Annoyed by criticism of your drinking?
- Have you felt Guilty about drinking?
- Have you had a drink (an Eye opener) in the morning to steady your nerves?
- Can you tell me where the location is?
- Can you point out with one finger?
- Does it move anywhere?
- On a scale from 0 to 10, with 10 being the worst XX you’ve ever had, what’s the severity (when you are in pain)?
- Is it the worst headache of your life?
- What’s the quality of this pain?
- How can you describe (dull vs.stabbing/sharp, squeezing, throbbing/pulsating)?
- When did its chest pain start?
- What do you think causes this?
- Is it constant?
- Does it come and go? How often does it occur? How long does it last? During what time of the daydoes your pain occur?
- Since that time until now, is it getting better or worse?
- How has it progressed?
- What makes it worse/better? Does it change with exercise/rest/position/food/breathing?
- Is the belly pain related to food? When do you get the pain, before food or after food? How long does it take after eating to get the pain?